Owner Post Them Follow Dash



NurulFatin's
NurulFatin's

Owner


Hello and welcome to my blog
Studying BITZ (Computer Security) at UTeM
Unofficially 20
I pour my heart and thoughts here
Pardon my words

Tagboard

⊰HOVER ME!⊱
Please do not spam my cbox. Please put your blog link so I can visit you back.
♥LIFE IS A STORY. MAKES YOURS THE BEST SELLER♥
[ENTER YOUR LINK HERE :)] >


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan
Best viewed in Mozilla and Google Chrome
Adalah haram untuk buka page source dan curi code di sini





Result Exam =,=''



~ASSALAMUALAIKUM , SALAM 1 BLOGGER~

omg ! omg !
what happened to me ??
why ? why ? why ??
arggghhhhh !
my result ... the worst result i've ever got .
yah ! how i'm going to tell my parents about this ??

errrr ... no need to tell them lah
one day they'll know
on the open day
next friday !
wuuuuu~







haish~ 
sume result yang aku dapat ... aku tak expect gile aku dapat segitu ...
hemh ... kejutan kot . yela , baru first time an jawab paper berformatkan SPM .
sume paper dah dapat kecuali kimia .
sedang mengharapkan kimia supaye dapat the best result ...
boleh ker ??
haish~~~ =_=''

psst:// sedia menadah telinga menerima peluru-peluru berpandukan bebelan

~wassalam ...~




Labels: ,