Owner Post Them Follow Dash



NurulFatin's
NurulFatin's

Owner


Hello and welcome to my blog
Studying BITZ (Computer Security) at UTeM
Unofficially 20
I pour my heart and thoughts here
Pardon my words

Tagboard

⊰HOVER ME!⊱
Please do not spam my cbox. Please put your blog link so I can visit you back.
♥LIFE IS A STORY. MAKES YOURS THE BEST SELLER♥
[ENTER YOUR LINK HERE :)] >


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan
Best viewed in Mozilla and Google Chrome
Adalah haram untuk buka page source dan curi code di sini





RIDICULOUS

today, i'm going to tell a story about... RIDICULOUS... hahaha... i don't know what i'm going to post here... so, i took a decision to write anything that like 'ting!" in my brain... hahaha... today, i had my HISTORY test... like usual, ma~ so, i try to do the BEST... and finally....... i got a very GOOD result... i only got ONE wrong... so, that's mean i got 98%... waaaaa.... i'm so PROUD... bcoz, i've NEVER got a very good result like that for my history subject... although it just for a REVISION, but i'm still proud of what i got... luckily, i got A and i got 90 and above... my history teacher said, "KALAU MARKAH 90 KE ATAS, SALAH SATU 1 KALI SAJA... AND THE REST.... ONE WRONG, 5 TIMES...", i took the challenge and finally, i got what i want... hahaha... i know, this is the best for me that will face the PMR examination this OCTOBER... my MOTHER and FATHER always remind me, "don't think about the other... just FOCUS for your lesson and PMR... don't DISSAPPOINT us... and the IMPORTANT thing, don't COUPLE2...

for me, COUPLE just a waste time...

like this idiom (i don't know whether it is idiom or not)

COUPLE TROUBLE SINGLE SIMPLE...

but, if we don't have couple, how to live?

haha watever... (eng broken, sorry)

~wassalam...~