Owner Post Them Follow Dash



NurulFatin's
NurulFatin's

Owner


Hello and welcome to my blog
Studying BITZ (Computer Security) at UTeM
Unofficially 20
I pour my heart and thoughts here
Pardon my words

Tagboard

⊰HOVER ME!⊱
Please do not spam my cbox. Please put your blog link so I can visit you back.
♥LIFE IS A STORY. MAKES YOURS THE BEST SELLER♥
[ENTER YOUR LINK HERE :)] >


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan
Best viewed in Mozilla and Google Chrome
Adalah haram untuk buka page source dan curi code di sini





BUBBYEEE...

tomorrow, i'll depart to Kem Dayang Pekan Nenas, Pontian because i'm having my prefect camp... i'm feel very excited because this is the first time for me for having the prefect camp like this... i hope i'll have the great experience when i come back here... i've not prepare anything yet... like packing and something like that... the thing that i hate but not is... packing... hahaha... i don't know... sometimes... i feel like packing is burdensome... but, i MUST to do that... if not, what i'm going to wear?? hahaha... don't lazy-lazy ar... hahaha... at there... i must be a spy... why i must do that?? because... a very sory because it's too secret... i don't want to betray my fren... although in blog... i don't want to be a dishonest person... like... Rupert of Hentzau... do you know who is Rupert?? he is one of the character in the novel THE PRISONER OF ZENDA... this story very interesting... i think you should read the novel... em, for my followers like... tart strawberry, lailatul, maizatul azwa aznan and ili nabilah... i'm sure you've already read that novel, right?? hahaha... sory... just want to make joke by mention your name... PEACE, keyh?? ('_^)

very sory if my spelling,

grammar false... because...

this is BROKEN ENGLISH... :)

~wassalam...~